This month I am trying so hard to be good with money as on the 16th I'm going on holiday!! On payday I went to town with my friend Jodie and we had a very long but successful trip.
Firstly I went to The Body Shop now this is where I have to really be sensible and just purchase things I need...which is so hard as it is my favourite shop. Firstly I picked up two body butters for £16 I chose the Honeymania and Moringa butters. Both are my absolute favourite!
Next I was in some desperate need of shampoo and conditioner (£4.99 each) lately I have been loving the Ogx brand I firstly saw this over on Corrie's blog. I really like the way that the shampoo/conditioner actually makes my hair feel clean and not "heavy" and full of product. (of course I also fell for the hot pink packaging!)
For a long time now I have lusted over the Urban Decay Naked Palettes but I just cant justify spending that much on eye shadow. So when I walked past the Barry M stand in Boots I saw their own take on the naked palettes. I quickly swatched the colours and loved them. I then saw that there was an offer 2 for £10 so I picked up the Brow Kit.
I really wanted some bright and relatively cheap sandals for holiday. I looked everywhere and eventually found these in the 915 section in New Look for £9.99. I love the bright jewels on these and really think they will be a statement on my holiday.
I love this time of year as it's when the stationary comes out ready to go to college or uni, I was very good when I went into WHSmith's and only picked up one stationary item which was this diary. I also picked up another Dan Brown novel as I am addicted and think these are great summer reads.
What have you been buying lately?
Thank you for reading
Jasmine X




No comments:
Post a Comment