Now moving onto the bag. Since October last year yep...last year I have been luging around my baby which is the Zara City bag. This bag went everywhere with me, my boyfriend and I even have a private joke saying that my bag ( named Sherman ) is like our baby! But coming into the warmer months I have found it quite a trek lugging poor old Sherman around and I wanted something Summery, smaller and stylish. Now I do take handbag shopping very seriously.... and when I went into Accessorize I saw this baby.
It is called the Dani Double Zip Handheld Bag. Firstly I fell in love with the colour as my usual go to colour for a bag is black. The cream faux leather material goes so well with the gold hardware and to be gives it that Zara "I'm a sassy lady feel!" It also reminded me of my beloved Sherman with the two zip compartments and the open middle compartment. as you can see I can fit a lot of my "stuff" in there. So lets get cracking and take a peek in the first compartment.
1. Accessorize Paris note book - not available online 2. Dan Brown - Inferno Book 3. 2014 Next Diary - not available online 4. Accessorize pen - not available online
5. Accessorize Travel Card Holder - Similar here
Lets start with the Paris notebook - I mostly use this for blog ideas and scheduling next posts. I really love the quirky design and get a lot of compliments and questions asking where it is from, unfortunately it is a few years old from Accessorize. Next I would not leave the house without a good book to hand, my latest read is Inferno by Dan Brown. A primary school teacher once gave me two tips on choosing a book No1 if one the first page you find five words you can understand or read put the book back. No2 If you succeed at rule No1 and the writer has you wanting to turn to the next page...buy the book. Ah what girls handbag would not be complete without her diary? I seriously write everything in here and I am one of those annoying people who say "oh hold on let me check my diary!" Of course every girl needs a funky pen to write in her diary. Lastly in this compartment in my bright neon orange travel card holder. Now I could of chosen a more girly design but I thought if it is bright orange I can always spot it in my bag and avoid the mini heart attack of "Oh no where is my bus pass?"
Next I have my make-up bag from Primark it was £4 and I just love the bright pink ( again bright colours to avoid mini heart attacks that I have forgotten it) and stud detailing and its also easy to keep clean. If I am honest I only really touch up lipstick throughout the day but be well prepared as I am I take along all this items incase I have to jazz up my face. There will be another post this week on my everyday summer make up.
6. NatWest Card Reader 7. Coca Cola Phone Sock TKMax 8. Reading glasses Specsavers
9. Sunglasses Newlook 10. Sunglasses case Bourjois ( free gift)
Moving onto the next compartment I have my glasses, I only wear these to read and when I am on the computer as it avoids me getting headaches. I have lost my snazzy case for it so just use a Bourjois sunglasses case. My sunglasses are from NewLook and they were about £6 I love the colour and slowly but surely I am moving away from the comfort of black accessories.
These items are what I like to call my daily survival items. Of course I always have plenty of mints and gum to hand as I seem to enjoy smelly foods the best. I am know as the "walking pharmacy" as I always have unlimited supply of painkillers and of course for this time of the year hay fever tablets. The Body Shop Honey lip balm has earned its way into the survival kit as it keeps my lips smooth and moisturised all day....and it tastes amazing. Next up is my roll on deodorant and Katy Perry Killer Queen Perfume, I change my perfumes weekly but I really love this as a summer scent and it lasts all day. Clarins Lip Instant Light Perfector is something I always keep this baby in any handbag I have just in case I forget my make up bag and have something I can put on my lips in an emergency. The Collection Deluxe lipstick is something I forgot I purchased......
Must.have.water........I carry around a water bottle with me for obvious reasons.
11. The Body Shop Honey Lip Balm 12. Katy Perry Killer Queen Perfume 13. Dove Roll on Deodorant 14. Clarins Instant Light (in the shade 01) 15. Collection Deluxe Lipstick in the shade Talulah 16 Revlon Colour Burst in the shade Crush
Of course using public transport all day I need some hand sanitizer and this one was a £1 and does the job. living in England you can never count on the weather so I make sure I can fit an umbrella in my bag for those summer showers. At the other end of the scale I have some pocket sized suncream which is factor 30 - you must always protect your skin. Any girl with long hair and bangs will understand that you always need a hair clip ( or two) to hand. I bet your all wondering what that strange looking pink thing is, Well it is a gift from my boyfriend Sam it is a travel torch...apparently??As you can see I have a White IPhone 5, the pink case is from Asda. I also have the trusty iPhone headphone too just in case I get tried of reading on my commute to work. I also have a pink iPhone portable charger which was very cheap and holds two full charges from Amazon.
Lastly my purse which is also from Accessorize and I think matches perfectly with the bag. Now im naughty and always use my debit card as I hate having change jigglying around. As you can see this purse has plenty of space for all my cards and still manages to close WooHoo!
Hmmmm I wonder what I am going to call this handbag?
Thanks for reading!
Jasmine x

No comments:
Post a Comment